Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I use VeloReality videos on my Mac/iPad/Android tablet?
Our free VRide software runs on 64 bit Windows 7/8/10.
2) What are free Subscriptions & Streaming?
a) Velo Reality provides a free 720p streaming service with access to all of our rides.
b) If your internet connection does not support streaming, you can purchase a hard drive with all 720p rides, and take out a free 3 month subscription to ride any of those rides.
3) I want a subscription at a higher resolution, like 1080 or 4K?
a) We don’t support 1080 streaming, but you can buy a 1, 3 or 12 month 1080 subscription and you download videos individually.
b) We don’t support 4K streaming but you can buy a 1, 3 or 12 month 4K subscription and you download videos individually.
4) I like to buy my rides and don’t want a subscription, what do I do?
You can keep buying rides, singles, Grand Tours, Collections. Nothing changes, subscriptions are just a new offering based on demand.
5) I’ve purchased rides in the past that came on a drive. How can I access the hundreds of other files?
You own the rides you previously purchased. You can buy more, or you can try a 1 or 3 or 12 months subscription, which will open up access to all the rides on the drive.