V-Ride software is made available as a free download. It works with LYNX, KICKR, and Computrainer. It will also work with any trainer if you have an ANT+ power meter. It will also work with many resistance trainers using virtual power if you have at least ANT+ combined speed/cadence sensor. Resistance profiles for over 30 trainers included. You may try it using the free demo videos and purchase full length quality videos in our online store.
Demo rides – download these free demo ride videos from our store to try with the software:
View a short instructional video that shows downloading and installing software and demo video.
Video shows running VRide software first the time. * If you purchase LYNX Trainer it comes with all current videos pre-installed and registered.
Introducing VRide network services. Invitation to open Beta.
VRide let’s you publish your location in real time, as you ride and also see the other cyclists riding, if you choose to use these features.
In order for you to join VRide network please press “VRide Net ID” button (on the “Settings” page) and fill out all the information.
For now these services are provided free of charge, but this will change in the future to some form of subscription.
- Software is 64 bit and requires 64bit version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Works on MAC under dual boot. MUST BE BOOTCAMP.
- Please download the free software and free demo videos, and verify the VRide software works with your computer and works with your trainer before buying videos.
- Software is lean, unzip it to install. Click v-ride.x64.exe it to run it.
- Just run the executable, enter your settings and enjoy.
- Ride famous cycling roads filmed in HD with cinema grade cameras.
- All videos come with precise road profiles – gradient/altitude vs distance.
- Video distance/playback speed perfectly synchronized with your power output.
- Create and ride structured workouts.
- Export your rides and workouts to TCX format to any 3rd party cycling analytic software or website.
- Supported trainers include LYNX, Wahoo KICKR, Computrainer or any resistance trainer equipped with ANT+ speed/cadence sensor and/or power meter.