ONE CLICK INSTALL: Tiny Installer, gets latest VRide software and free Paterberg Demo video, (about 1Gb) and creates your Veloreality.com store account. Opens VRIDE, you just have to login and ride.
One Click Installer
VRide software allows you to ride with unlimited numbers of other riders in real time with the worlds highest quality Full HD cinema quality video simulation collection on some of the world’s best known and most scenic courses…
Do not download Demo Video if you used One Click Install above as it already includes this video.
Demo Video Loop
VRide uses map view and personalized icons to show your position and speed in real time, along with the position and speed of any other users on the same course. Ride with the pack or blow past riding buddies with a unsurpassed real life look and feel.
VRide Software works with:
Velo Reality – Lynx and Lynx II
Wahoo Fitness – KICKR and SNAP
TACX – Their Smart ANT FE-C line of trainers: Genius Smart, Bushido Smart, Vortex Smart, Flow Smart, and NEO.
TACX – The Satori Smart simulates ANT+™ Power, speed and Cadence, and can also be used.
BKOOL – Bkool Pro from BKool with firmware updated to ANT FE-C profile
Elite – ANT FE-C compliant line of trainers: Real Turbo Muin B+, Real Axiom B+, Real Tour B+
Racermate Inc – Computrainer
Any other trainer that is compatible with ANT+ FE-C profile.
Any simple resistance trainer assuming it reports power over ANT+, or in combination with
ANT+ power meter or with ANT+ speed sensor and predefined Power vs Speed profile.
ANT+™ dongles placed far from trainers or sensors can be a problem. Use
USB extension cable to place ANT+ dongle close to trainer. Also can try the
TACX ANT+™ antenna designed to place it closer to the trainer/sensor and
tested together with the cable.
And many other ANT+™ resistance trainers. Visit our store page to register and sign up. Watch
our short how-to video and follow the simple instructions.
“Unlike Zwift… VRide Multi’s focus is hi-def video of actual cycling courses, such as the Stelvio in Italy, the Koppenberg in Belgium or L’Alpe d’Huez in France. All told, there are more than 2,000km of courses to ride.”
Ben Delaney – February 11, 2015
- Software is 64 bit and requires 64bit version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Works on MAC under dual boot. BOOTCAMP or PARALLELS.
- Please download the free software and free demo videos, and verify the VRide software works with your computer and works with your trainer before buying videos.
- Software is lean, unzip it to install. Click v-ride.x64.exe it to run it.
- Just run the executable, enter your settings and enjoy.
- Ride famous cycling roads filmed in HD with cinema grade cameras.
- All videos come with precise road profiles – gradient/altitude vs distance.
- Video distance/playback speed perfectly synchronized with your power output.
- Create and ride structured workouts.
- Export your rides and workouts to TCX format to any 3rd party cycling analytic software or website.
- Supported trainers include any FE-C compliant trainer, LYNX, Wahoo KICKR/SNAP, Computrainer or any resistance trainer equipped with ANT+™ speed/cadence sensor and/or power meter.