VRide software allows you to ride with unlimited numbers of other riders in real time with the worlds highest quality Full HD cinema quality video simulation collection on some of the world’s best known and most scenic courses…
VRide uses map view and personalized icons to show your position and speed in real time, along with the position and speed of any other users on the same course. Ride with the pack or blow past riding buddies with a unsurpassed real life look and feel.
VRide works with LYNX, Computrainer, KICKR, Tacx Smart and many other ANT+™ resistance trainers. Visit our store page to register and sign up. Watch
our short how-to video and follow the simple instructions.
“Unlike Zwift… VRide Multi’s focus is hi-def video of actual cycling courses, such as the Stelvio in Italy, the Koppenberg in Belgium or L’Alpe d’Huez in France. All told, there are more than 2,000km of courses to ride.”
Ben Delaney – February 11, 2015
- Software is 64 bit and requires 64bit version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Works on MAC under dual boot. MUST BE BOOTCAMP.
- Please download the free software and free demo videos, and verify the VRide software works with your computer and works with your trainer before buying videos.
- Software is lean, unzip it to install. Click v-ride.x64.exe it to run it.
- Just run the executable, enter your settings and enjoy.
- Ride famous cycling roads filmed in HD with cinema grade cameras.
- All videos come with precise road profiles – gradient/altitude vs distance.
- Video distance/playback speed perfectly synchronized with your power output.
- Create and ride structured workouts.
- Export your rides and workouts to TCX format to any 3rd party cycling analytic software or website.
- Supported trainers include any FE-C compliant trainer, LYNX, Wahoo KICKR/SNAP, Computrainer or any resistance trainer equipped with ANT+™ speed/cadence sensor and/or power meter.