Ride reality! Download FREE VRide Software & Demo Rides.
Eliminate the boredom indoor training using VRide software along with any one of our sixty HD Real Life Videos (RLVs). Ride reality in stunning HD, on some of the world’s best known and most scenic courses…
And now… never train alone again! Sign up for VRide Multi – our multi-rider open beta trial. VRide Multi uses map view and personalized icons to show your position and speed in real time, along with the position and speed of any other users on the same course. Ride with the pack or blow past riding buddies with unsurpassed real life look and feel.
VRide, VRide Multi and our collections of RLVs work with LYNX, Computrainer, KICKR and many other ANT+™ resistance trainers. Visit our store page to register and sign up. Watch
our short how-to video and follow the simple instructions to RIDE REALITY!
“Unlike Zwift… VRide Multi’s focus is hi-def video of actual cycling courses, such as the Stelvio in Italy, the Koppenberg in Belgium or L’Alpe d’Huez in France. All told, there are more than 2,000km of courses to ride.”
Ben Delaney – February 11, 2015
- Software is 64 bit and requires 64bit version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Works on MAC under dual boot. MUST BE BOOTCAMP.
- Please download the free software and free demo videos, and verify the VRide software works with your computer and works with your trainer before buying videos.
- Software is lean, unzip it to install. Click v-ride.x64.exe it to run it.
- Just run the executable, enter your settings and enjoy.
- Ride famous cycling roads filmed in HD with cinema grade cameras.
- All videos come with precise road profiles – gradient/altitude vs distance.
- Video distance/playback speed perfectly synchronized with your power output.
- Create and ride structured workouts.
- Export your rides and workouts to TCX format to any 3rd party cycling analytic software or website.
- Supported trainers include LYNX, Wahoo KICKR, Computrainer or any resistance trainer equipped with ANT+™ speed/cadence sensor and/or power meter.