V-Ride software is made available as a free download. It can work with any ANT+ resistance trainer. Resistance profiles for over 30 trainers included. You may try it using the free demo videos and purchase full length quality videos in our online store. *
Demo rides – download these free demo ride videos from our store to try with the software:
View a short instructional video that shows downloading and installing software and demo video.
Video shows running VRide software first the time.
* If you own LYNX Trainer it comes with all current videos pre-installed and registered.
- Software is 64 bit and requires 64bit version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Works on MAC under dual boot environment.
- Requires decent hardware (PC and discrete Video Card)
Best way to find out if it works for you is to download it and then go to our store and get the two free demo videos.
- Software is lean, unzip it to install. Click v-ride.x64.exe it to run it.
- Just run the executable, enter your settings and enjoy.
- Ride famous cycling roads filmed in HD with cinema grade cameras.
- All videos come with precise road profiles – gradient/altitude vs distance.
- Video distance/playback speed perfectly synchronized with your power output.
- Create and ride structured workouts.
- Export your rides and workouts to TCX format to any 3rd party cycling analytic software or website.
- Supported trainers include LYNX, Wahoo KICKR, Computrainer or any resistance trainer equipped with ANT+ speed/cadence sensor and/or power meter.